Tue, Jun 11|
Truckee-Donner Community Center
Fix the shoulder with Active Release Technique
Let us show you how to fix your shoulder problems like impingement, rotator cuff, biceps tendonosis, labral tears, frozen shoulder, arthritis, throwing, and swimmers shoulder.
Time & Location
Jun 11, 2019, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Truckee-Donner Community Center, 8924 Donner Pass Rd, Truckee, CA 96161, USA
About the Event
- Active Release Technique is the gold standard in soft tissue treatment.
- It has been effective for the many problems like impingement, rotator cuff, biceps tendonosis, labral tears, frozen shoulder, arthritis, throwing, and swimmers shoulder.
- We will demonstrate the Active Release Technique.
- We will also teach shoulder mechanics as it relates to rehabilitation.
- Better movement so tissues can heal practice.
- Shoulder stabilizers to help the rotator cuff.
- The importance of posture in shoulder healing.
- We will be the focus on and practice self rehabilitation exercises.